In consideration of your use of free services provided by VisionStar on EasyAR platform, you should comply with the terms below.
- 1. You are entitled to develop and create AR content based on EasyAR Open Platform and have full rights to deal with the AR content completed by you, provided that you shall not infringe legal rights of VisionStar or a third party.
- 2. You cannot engage in any illegal deal for accounts obtained from or keys of EasyAR Open Platform outside the AR content completed by you based on EasyAR Open Platform.
- 3. You should undertake and take action to place a EasyAR use statement in a visible position on the start page of an app or other app interface for AR content developed based on EasyAR Open Platform, for example, showing the phrase “Powered by EasyAR” on the interface. The User’s refusal to make the aforesaid statement shall be deemed as an act of damaging the interest of VisionStar, in which case VisionStar can give an immediate termination of this Agreement.
- 4. VisionStar accepts no responsibility for any loss (including loss caused to a third party) arising from your use of EasyAR Open Platform. However, VisionStar may make claims against you for losses caused to VisionStar or EasyAR Open Platform arising from your use of EasyAR Open Platform (including third party claims against VisionStar or EasyAR Open Platform for your breach).
- 5. VisionStar gives no guarantee of promptly or continuously upgrading or updating the free services or promptly solving technical problems that you have about using the free services.
- 6. The trial CRS database you created on EasyAR will be archived after 6 months of inactivity. The data will not be deleted, you can reopen it by contacting VisionStar's business team.
- 7. You should back up data in a timely manner when using EasyAR Open Platform. VisionStar does not provide any backup or take responsibility for your data loss.
- 8. If a third party makes a complaint about AR content completed by you based on EasyAR Open Platform, VisionStar may require you to provide proof that your use of AR content is legal. VisionStar can decide based on its own judgment whether to close your account and remove your AR content.
- 9. At no time and in no event can you do anything, including without limitation an action that involves a remark, piece of writing, picture or video, that may have adverse effect on VisionStar or EasyAR Open Platform.
VisionStar Information Technology (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.